after sales service
- Plants - Please allow us 1-2 days to carefully pack the plants before dispatching, to ensure safe delivery. Once dispatched, it takes 4-5 business days for them to reach you.
- Apparel & Merchandise - Since our apparel and merchandise are made-to-order, please allow us 3-4 days for production time. Post this, the products are dispatched and delivered within 5-10 business days.
- Packaging - The materials we use for packaging are non-toxic, recycled and biodegradable. Our plants are carefully bubble wrapped to make sure they do not get damaged during transit.
- Sanitisation - All plants and products are sanitized with utmost care before being dispatched.
- Note: Tracking numbers are updated 3-5 days after your order is shipped. In case you do not receive a tracking number after 7 days, kindly get in touch with us through our ‘Contact Us’ page.
where do our succies come from?
It was important for us to try numerous different growing methods, soil mixtures, climate conditions and watering techniques, in order to find the best fit for our succu babies. And now we're ready to pass our knowledge to you!shop now
Benefits of keeping succulents at home:
Succulents have very quickly become one of the most popular indoor plants to grow. This is mainly owing to their infrequent watering requirements and incredibly low maintenance nature. And most importantly, these little plants are gorgeous and help brighten up your whole room! Succulents come in hundreds of different shapes, colors, and sizes!
But these aren’t just little eye candies! Let’s look at some of the lesser-known benefits of growing succulents in your home!
- Natural air purifiers! - Most succulents release oxygen during the night, helping you breathe better while you snooze!
- Natural humidifiers! - They help cure sore throats, common colds, coughs & itchy skin by releasing moisture into the air.
- They have healing powers! - Succulents like yucca, cactus, stonecrops, and agave have amazing healing properties!
- You can grow them anywhere! - They can be grown indoor, outdoor, and in any container with drainage!
- Improves mental health & memory - Having small plants around improves memory and concentration by 20 percent!
Rated 4.9 by Customers 1200+
Succulents Care Guide E-Book FREE With Every Order!
Our E-book will cover the following points:
- Watering techniques
- Lighting requirements
- Seasonal changes
- Bugs & Pests removal
- Understanding signs
- Propagation methods